Terms and Coditions
Mount Everest Base Camp is a Kathmandu-based enterprise organization, completely authorized and enlisted under the different bodies of the Government of Nepal. Mount Everest Base Camp (hereinafter alluded to as 'the Company') asks for the clients (hereinafter alluded to as 'you') read and comprehend the Terms and Conditions determined by the organization, prior to the announcement of booking any Trip. This arrangement of Terms and Conditions is a lawfully restricting contract among the organization and the client, for the administrations to be given by the organization and contains data about the methods of Booking Confirmation, Payment, Refund System, Cancelation and different charges collected according to strategy.
Mount Everest Base Camp Trip Booking Terms and Conditions
All appointments are made with Mount Everest Base situated at Chabahil-7, Kathmandu, Nepal. Mr. Dhital is the present administrator of the Company.
The word ‘Trip’ in the site and the booking conditions alludes to all the agendas or itinerary depicted on the site, including those, which may some way or another be known as strolling, visits, treks, trips, touring, climbing, mountaineering, campaign or occasions.
A totally filled Booking Application Form, with 20% of the installment of trekking/climbing/visit/top climbing/endeavor cost (half on account of Tibet and Bhutan trips) per individual, a non-refundable booking deposit, is required to affirm the booking. The funds to be paid sum (80% of Nepal trips and half of Tibet and Bhutan trips) is payable upon arriving in Kathmandu, before the trek takeoff date. The last excursion archive will be discharged upon full trek payment.
Installment and Payment Process
Booking deposit can either be made by means of Bank Transfer or Debit/Credit Card (Master/Visa/American Express/Union Pay/JCB/SCT Card.). (The data will be given while continuing the booking form). The rest of the sum can be paid in real money, upon landing in Kathmandu, before takeoff for the trip.
Pay-off by Wire Transfer:
Recipient Bank: Nepal Investment Bank Limited, Putalisadak, Kathmandu, Nepal (P.O. Box: ……..)
Account No- ………………………
Swift Code: ………………………
Account Type: Current
4% additional charge will be added to each payment made by means of Credit Card. This applies to all pay-off; deposits, last adjust, trip extension and various acquisition. This charge is levied by the credit card specialist organization (your card will be handled by the Alpine Travel Service) and is utilized, partially, to give shopper security to the administrations acquired, as per the terms and conditions relating to the credit card being utilized.
(Note: An extra cost of USD 100 for trips reaching out up to 10 days, USD 200 for trips broadening over 10 days and USD 250 for climbing/undertaking trips is required for a solitary supplement.)
- It is always compulsory to provide written cancellation of the trip. The date of trip cancellation will be the date when the cancellation paper will arrive in the company.
- The amount that you deposited as advance will not be returned if in the case of cancellation, however, the same amount of money can be reused within the year for next booking (except luxury tour). If the cancellation date is one month prior to the trek commencement date then you will be eligible to reuse all 100 percent of the charged sum. Similarly, if the cancellation date is prior to 15 days of the trek commencement date only 80 percent of the charged sum can be reused and 50 percent is reusable if there is an occurrence of one week earlier notice.
- No reimbursement will be given if the client willfully leaves the trip for any personal issues, after the trek takeoff date. Reimbursement will be the responsibility of Mount Everest Base Camp Treks, in the event that you are compelled to leave a trip for no reason. No reimbursement will be made for any convenience, transport, touring, suppers or administrations not used.
- The Organization has to full authority to abort any trek, inclusive of the assured trip, before departure, if under unfavorable conditions like a cataclysmic event, strike, wars, riots, isolation, changes in government policies, flight cancellation, bad weather and a health condition or other similar untoward events. In such circumstances, the booking of 20 percent stills will be non-refundable, yet reusable for the promptly following period of the year or the optional trip of the similar esteem. In any case, the rest of the trip cost, that is 80% of the aggregate trek cost, if officially paid to the organization will be discounted yet there will be less 13% Government charges.
- Cancellation fee is applied in any kind of amendment and modification of the trips. In a case of your mentality to reform the booking, below mentioned charges are applicable.
- A booking modification fee of 50 USD is applied per person if the booking cancellations received in the company before 60 days of the trip commencement date. Notwithstanding if the booking correction is received in under 60 days of the trip take off, the fee will be charged according to the cancellation arrangement.
- If there should be an occurrence of any adjustments in the cost of the trip, inside the season of unique booking and the change date, the new trip cost will be connected to the reservation. These expenses are notwithstanding any charges collected by inns, and different providers of the organization.
- In addition, changes to whatever other plans made in conjunction with your trek booking (e.g. Inns, exchanges, and so on.) and alterations to some other courses of action made in conjunction with your trip reservation will bring about an organization charge of USD 20.00 for each reserving per change. This expense is notwithstanding any charges required by inns, ground transportations or carriers.
- It may not be conceivable to make any changes to your booking inside 10 days of takeoff. Expenses for late changes will differ from the base of USD 50.00 for every reserving or more if there should be an occurrence of the progressions made.
It is always recommended to get insured and protected against medical and individual mischance hazards, before joining any trip with Mount Everest Base Camp. The protection must incorporate restorative scope, air emergency vehicle, and helicopter save benefit. You ought to know that a few strategies do exclude, or limit, cover for this kind of travel. The organization entirely prescribes you to guarantee that your policy gives a satisfactory level of security and spreads you for the exercises included. You should convey verification of protection (e.g. your protection declaration) with you on the trip; on the off chance that you can't give this toward the commencement of the trip, you will be required to take out a reasonable strategy around then. On the off chance that this is not done or unthinkable for a useful reason, at that point, you won't be permitted to proceed with your Trek and won't be qualified for any reimbursement for services not utilized.
Passport and Visa
You should convey a legitimate international ID and acquire the suitable visa while going with Mount Everest Base Camp Treks. We likewise ask for you to guarantee that your travel permit is legitimate for 6 months past the length of the trek. It is your obligation to guarantee that you are in control of the right visa for the nations you are heading out to. The organization is not mindful in the event that you are not allowed to enter the nation or places because of the absence of right visa documentation.
Facilities and Flexibility:
The organization anticipates that you will comprehend that Mount Everest Base Camp runs experience trips, where convenience, transportation, wellbeing, cleanliness, media transmission offices, level of framework advancement and therapeutic facilities are not a similar that you have utilized to at your home or some other Journeys and holidays. This sort of journey characteristically includes an abnormal state of individual hazard, which you consent to completely accept.
You comprehend that over the span of the trips certain unanticipated occurrence like mischances or ailment in remote spots without restorative offices, political shakiness and calamities are likely happen. You consent to accept all dangers related with the voyage to the most extreme degree allowed by Nepalese law. You recognize that the trips require a level of adaptability and comprehend that the trek course, convenience and methods of transportation are liable to change without earlier notice because of local conditions.
In the event that prescribed to revise the agenda for any reason, the organization may do as such by shortening, changing or re-directing any trip. These progressions are official and extra costs will be charged to you if the explanation behind any adjustment is outside the organization's control.
While going with Mount Everest Base Camp, you consent to acknowledge the expert of the trip pioneer or neighborhood administrator consistently. You know that traveling in group or gathering may include compromise to accommodate to suit the different goals and physical capacities of gathering individuals. You comprehend that the organization maintains whatever authority is needed to decay, acknowledge, or hold any individual as an individual from the gathering at any point of time.
You recognize that the organization contracts with a system of organizations, government offices, and people, to aid the smooth running of its visits, treks, strolling, occasions and campaigns. To the best of the organization's information, these outsiders are fit the bill to play out their obligations. In any case, the organization won't be held at risk for any damage, harm, misfortune, postponement or inconsistency that may happen because of the conduct of these outsiders. The organization won't acknowledge duty or risk for any voyager, who repudiates any law or direction of any nation went by.
No worker, delegate or operator of the organization other than the organization head or executive is approved to fluctuate these conditions. This understanding is represented by the laws of the Government of Nepal. It would be ideal if you allude to the Tip Inclusion page alongside the agenda for each excursion incorporation detail. The vast majority of the outing costs do exclude the accompanying:
- Individual travel protection both Emergency Medical and Evacuation
- Visa, international ID and immunization charges
- Worldwide flight to/from Nepal and to different goals of operation and takeoff air terminal assessments to the particular nations
- Additional dinners, transport costs, convenience cost and different costs excluded in the schedule
- Clothing, postage, individual attire (unless given in the agenda), therapeutic cost and things of individual use
- Crisis clearing or potentially looks
- Services not specified in the schedule
- Tips and abundance stuff charge
Your trek cost covers transfers fee and transportation from the destination airport where we will lift you up from the airfield terminal in Kathmandu or the targeted destinations we run our excursions. Before your takeoff, your meeting point will be at the head office of the organization or determined inns in Kathmandu, unless generally indicated.
Candidate must be in a decent wellbeing and physically fit and fine. It is crucial that members with previous restorative issues or conditions make these known to the organization at the period of booking. Restorative and clearing costs are the obligation of the member. It is additionally essential that you counsel your specialist for immunization and other restorative prerequisites for your outing, prior you leave. The organization maintains whatever authority is needed to request a restorative authentication, preceding booking your trip or takeoff.
A Terrible climate in mountain districts can bring delays in the flight schedule, especially in the Everest, Jomsom and Kanchenjunga region in Nepal. In the course of deferred domestic flights, the organization will meet withdrawing city convenience and sustenance costs, before your trek and settlement and nourishment costs on an ordinary trek reason for postponed return flights. The organization maintains whatever authority is needed to recourse treks or utilize street transport for expanded deferrals with no effect on the trip cost. The organization does not acknowledge any obligation regarding cost acquired because of missed universal flight connection, yet will completely help to make a possible placement, where conceivable with additional cost.
In the case of common distress inside an area or nation, we embrace to illuminate our customers of the circumstance when we have the information of it. Having bent over backward to guarantee the rightness of this site, data, and pamphlets we give, we can't be considered in charge of any errors. These booking conditions may just be postponed in exceptional conditions and in composing by a letter from a Director of the Company. The terms and states of all understandings made with The Company should be liable to and administered by Nepalese law.
When making your booking you have perused and consent to the booking terms and conditions and submit to them and you comprehend what is included in taking part with Mount Everest Base Camp in your picked trip.